Technology + Awareness = Cybersecurity
Installing security software is the first step toward cybersecurity.
Discover All the Benefits
Safe Made Safer™
ESET Cybersecurity for Mac adds an extra layer of detection to the Internet security features of OS X.
- Blocks any attempts to infect your Mac or steal your personal information through viruses, trojans and other forms of malware
- Eliminates viruses and other threats to your Mac from email and removable media, such as USB, FireWire, CDs and DVDs.
- Protects your Mac from malicious third-party applications.
Eliminates PC Viruses, too
It’s possible that the music, video or other files you share contain viruses that are not a threat to the Mac but can be passed on to your friends, family and anyone else who receives those files. ESET Cybersecurity for Mac eliminates Windows, Linux and OS X viruses and other malware in real-time.
ESET Cybersecurity for Mac won’t slow your Mac down. Full-disk scans run smoothly in the background and security updates are automatic. Now, you can work, play, explore and create without slowdowns, annoying pop-ups or compromising security for productivity.
ESET Cybersecurity for Mac is easy to install and setup, features intuitive dashboard displays, and provides instructions on how to address security threats. By integrating seamlessly with your Mac, ESET Cybersecurity for Mac works quietly in the background with low memory usage and minimal alerts.
Key Features and Benefits
- On-demand and scheduled scans for your various storage devices, including Time Machine archives.
- Drop files and folders into the ESET dock icon or open window for a quick scan.
- Proactive detection of Mac and Windows viruses, spyware and other threats, using ESET’s ThreatSense® technology.
- Small and non-invasive updates.
- Intuitive and familiar OS X look and feel.
- Scanning of shared folders for viruses in virtual machines (e.g. Parallels Desktop, VMWare Fusion or Bootcamp).
- Scans removable media, including USB drives, CDs and DVDs, memory sticks, etc.
- Advanced setup for power-users to control scan depth, set file, folder or volume exclusions, set level of heuristics and much more.